You can download free the prabhat publication NTA CUET 2022 Comprehensive Guides of physics,chemistry and mathematics pdf and the best quality in our page. Earlier known as the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is an all-India entrance examination administered by the National Testing Agency to provide admission to various courses offered by the 45 central universities in India. According to the most recent CUET updates 2022, the CUET entrance test will now be split into four sections.
Section IA – 13 Languages
Section IB – 19 Languages
Section II – 27 Domain-specific Subjects
Section III – General Test
The CUET 2022 consist of language tests, domain-specific tests, and the general test. Candidates may take combination of any two languages and six domain-specific tests or three languages and five domain-specific tests. The CUET entrance test will now be conducted in two slots. The duration of the first slot is between 45 minutes and 195 minutes and the duration of the second slot is between 45 minutes and 225 minutes. We uploaded Prabhat NTA CUET (UG) Comprehensive Guides PDF.
Features Of The Prabhat NTA CUET 2022
This book provides a comprehensive guide for students taking the CUET-PG.
Topics have been laid out in accordance with the National Teachers Academy’s latest syllabus and format, so as to make it 100% accessible to students.
• Module-specific mock tests and solved MCQs
and this is a solved copy of the CUET Solved Paper from the year 2021-2022.
*Examination Scheme and Syllabus is the Latest Version
Additionally, the book includes a Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM) Mock Test (Chemistry).
It is a highly useful resource for Science examination. It helps the aspiring examinees to score well in their exams and advances them in the direction of their life goals.
This book is full of deep insight into physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
About The Author OF Prabhat NTA CUET 2022 Comprehensive Guide
The editorial team at Prabhat comprises subject content writers, validators, evaluators, and editors who are qualified PhD, MPhil, MA, MSc, MEd, LLB, BTech and UGC/JRF/NET in their own fields. They work on innovation to improve and update reference books and study materials for different exams and government positions. During the writing and editing stages of a book, our experts work hard to ensure there are no errors or typos in the final product. After hours of research and editing, you get a product you can depend on to help you ace the test.
How to prepare For CUET
When formulating an effective study strategy for a difficult entrance exam like CUET, one can always question the significance of hard work, school curriculum, etc. we should take a strategic approach in ‘how to prepare for CUET’.
To beat CUET’s entrance exam, you not only need hard work, but perseverance and determination as well as appropriate resources and good advice.
- Know what the CUET Exam is
Before embarking on preparing for any entrance exam, first figure out what kind of exam you’re aiming for and how to prepare for it. This is also true for CUET; it grants you access to the best Universities in the country. therefore, it is essential to know the exam format, as well as the universities which take part in CUET.
- Explore the CUET Course Guide
- The next step is to study the CUET syllabus, which will help you decide what topics to cover. Double-check to ensure that any given assignment has specific numbers assigned for content weight and point value. As you start to learn, the most basic lesson is to become acquainted with the CUET syllabus. If you are not knowledgeable about the syllabus, you might not be able to easily determine what needs to be studied and what can be discarded.
- Download Prabhat College UG Question Banks in PDF Format
- Create a timetable
- The Central Universities Entrance Test (CUET) is likely to be taken as soon as the Board Exams are over. There is a chance that with all the pressure and hype about the Class XII Board Exams, your focus may switch towards your academics.
- Beginning early is the first rule of thumb for any exam. Devise a study plan that entails at least 90-120 minutes of study every day. Even during the Board exams, plan ahead so that you don’t stop doing your work. Stick to your schedule and the routine you’ve been using and you’ll definitely make it through the exams.
- Practise a lot
- Athlete’s continue to practice, even if there is no event or tournament around the corner. This is because they don’t want to lose their momentum and focus when the big moment finally arrives. Basically, the same advice is true for someone taking exams like CUET. Preparing with lessons that touch on exam-specific material and testing out answers on an in-exam-format sample are key. These activities will provide you with insight into your talents, as well as your weaknesses.
- You can download a CUET eGuide from Prabhat Publication.
- Stay motivated
- If you have motivation, you will overcome any obstacle, even if it is an entrance exam. You need to have positive thoughts, remember how the entrance will positively affect your dreams and your career. Reach out to experts if necessary.